AirDev is at a pivotal moment in our story. As an early entrant into the no-code space, we have spent several years building a truly differentiated offering for our clients. And now we are shifting into growth mode.
Our marketplace business model hinges on attracting two different groups of people – clients and no-code developers. We are looking for someone to work directly with the founders to manage all of our growth activities aimed at attracting potential clients.
It’s a unique challenge. While our potential market is massive (most businesses over a certain size need some kind of custom software), we need to identify the right market niches to market to first and craft the right message and marketing funnel for them. Specifically you will:
- Design and execute a broad mix of marketing strategies, tactics, and systems, consisting of paid ads, partnerships, SEO/content, email, etc.
- Manage marketing to potential client leads in various niches across organization types, product types, and functions.
- Manage and grow a marketing team, consisting of a mix of contractors and full-time employees.
- Create repeatable playbooks in order to be able to scale our marketing activities.
- Set up and track various metrics, ensuring that our marketing efforts are improving over time.
Things we look for
We value a mix of hard and soft skills, as well as alignment to our core values, in all of our people. Some specific qualities for this role include:
- Broad marketing experience: The ideal candidate will have had 4+ years of experience with a wide range of marketing activities, including content marketing, SEO, paid advertising, and others, preferably in a fast-growing environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: We look for candidates who take initiative, figure things out, and approach work with the mindset of an entrepreneur.
- Balance between strategy and execution: The ideal candidate should be able to take both a 10,000 ft view of a problem (e.g. what should our strategy be for this particular market segment?) and a 1 ft view of the problem (e.g. what setting do I need to tweak in Google Analytics?).
- Excellence in writing: The role will require communicating semi-complex concepts with groups of people who care about different things, so the ideal candidate should be able to write well.
- Proclivity for tinkering and setting up systems: We believe in setting up low-overhead systems to help us manage every part of our work, so the ideal candidate should enjoy tinkering with such systems.
- Excitement about analytics: The role will require tracking and analyzing metrics in order to understand our performance, so the ideal candidate should enjoy working with numbers.
- Organization and track record of getting things done: This role requires managing many projects at once, so the ideal candidate should be able to tackle and complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Love of intellectual & creative challenges: The way our firm operates is very unique in the industry, so the ideal candidate should be able to solve challenges that arise in creative and unconventional ways.
*Diversity and Inclusion at Airdev
Airdev is on a mission to make software development more accessible to diverse groups of people and organizations. We value diversity in our customers, partners and employees and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where we provide equal opportunities to all employees, partners and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, neurodiversity, disability, or any other protected status under federal, state and local law. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace starting from our hiring and continuing in all parts of our organization.