Our company is seeking an experienced Partner and Ecosystem Marketing Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing strategy for promoting startups and apps within a global ecosystem, working with partner teams on co-marketing solutions, and developing partner-focused messaging across various verticals. This role acts as a strategic leader for both Solana’s business development team in working with partnerships and for Solana’s dApp ecosystem projects working with partners to help them drive user acquisition and engagement.
- Lead the messaging and strategy for business development team narratives across verticals – gaming, infrastructure, payments, NFTs/creators, defi, etc.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans to support ecosystem projects and teams on their top launches.
- Work with BD to establish relationships with key partners and develop co-marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with business development team to build partner marketing strategies such as co-marketing opportunities, tailored messaging, partner events presence and digital marketing promotions that optimize for partner success, user acquisition and engagement.
- Develop and manage relationships with key partners and ensure they receive the support needed to drive mutual success.
- Work cross functionally across marketing, comms, and business development to build integrated marketing strategies.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to dApp ecosystem and partner marketing activities and report on performance to key stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and competitive landscape related to the crypto ecosystem players and partner marketing opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience marketing, ideally with at least 3 years of experience specifically in partner marketing or ecosystem development.
- Strong knowledge of the mobile app ecosystem, including app stores, mobile ad networks, and mobile analytics tools.
- Experience developing and executing co-marketing programs with partners to drive user acquisition and engagement.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup-like environment is a plus.
If you have the relevant experience and skills, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team.