As a Remote People Experience Coordinator, you will be part of a collaborative team and will be responsible for driving remote engagement and providing administrative support to the People & Culture team. You will ensure the smooth operation of recruitment, pre-boarding, and offboarding processes, while promoting and enhancing remote work practices and cultural initiatives for our team members.
What your day to day will look like with us:
- Promoting and enhancing remote work practices and cultural initiatives. You will help design and promote remote-friendly policies and procedures that foster an inclusive, collaborative, and engaging remote work environment. This includes providing resources and support to remote team members, facilitating virtual team-building activities, and promoting open communication and collaboration
- Managing virtual recruitment and onboarding processes. You will coordinate virtual recruitment and onboarding processes to ensure that remote team members have a smooth and engaging onboarding experience. This includes conducting virtual interviews, setting up remote accounts and systems, and providing virtual training and support to new hires
- Providing support for remote team members. You will act as a point of contact for remote team members, providing support and resources to help them navigate the challenges of remote work. This includes providing guidance on remote work best practices, addressing technical issues, and providing emotional support and guidance.
- Ensuring compliance with work regulations and policies. You will help ensure that remote team members are complying with relevant remote work regulations and policies, such as health and safety, reference and right to work checks.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in HR administration, recruitment, or a related field, with experience in remote recruitment and onboarding preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with experience in remote communication and collaboration tools such as Zoom and Slack.
- Bonus if you are proficient in using remote-friendly tools like Google Workspace.
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced remote environment and adapt to an async way of working.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with experience in remote time tracking tools.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive remote information.
If you are passionate about providing an exceptional remote people experience and want to be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team, please apply with your CV.
FourthRev is committed to achieving diversity, equity, and inclusion in accordance with the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998 in South Africa. Therefore this position is targeted towards employment equity goals and preference will be given to designated groups as per the Act’s regulations.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
Our DEI Commitment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at FourthRev. We aim to continue building a team with a variety of backgrounds, identities, and life experiences. Research has shown that historically underrepresented groups, such as people with disabilities, women, and people of color, are less likely to apply for a job unless they completely match all the criteria and qualifications.
If you feel that you do not meet every single requirement listed in the job description but you are excited about the opportunity and feel a connection to our vision and values we encourage you to submit your application
If you are not selected for this role, we will add you to our talent pool and continue to engage with you should a role arise that better aligns with your skillset and experience.