We are currently seeking an Associate Art Director to join our team in Toronto. As an Associate Art Director, you will work closely with the Creative Director to oversee the design and production of creative projects across multiple web2 and web3 projects. You will be responsible for guiding and mentoring our team of designers and ensuring that all creative work meets the highest standards of quality and innovation.
- Oversee Senior Designers, Graphic Designers, and Illustrators and be responsible for art directing premium and complex projects.
- Oversee projects that include branding, web design, product design, 3D, motion design, and immersive/interactive digital experiences.
- Take creative briefs from the Creative Director and execute projects from start to finish with a team of creatives working alongside Project Managers, Strategists, and Developers.
- Lead the teams you work on with enthusiasm and collaborate in mentoring and motivating team members to achieve their best work. This role will also be actively involved in designing and executing deliverables.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web3 design trends and technologies, and incorporate them into our creative projects
- Work with developers to ensure that creative assets are optimized for web3 platforms
- 5+ years of experience in a design or creative leadership role
- A strong portfolio of web3 design work, including websites, landing pages, and social media graphics
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite
- A deep understanding of web3 technologies and the ability to design for decentralized applications
If you are a creative and innovative thinker who is passionate about pushing the boundaries of web3 design, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and portfolio to be considered for this exciting opportunity to join the Otherlife team as an Associate Art Director.
Note: At Otherlife, we are a 100% in-person work environment. We firmly believe that in-person collaboration not only encourages seamless communication and fosters stronger relationships, but also facilitates individual and collective growth.