We are looking for a Senior Backend Game Developer to join our team.
- Design, build, implement, and maintain significant portions of our core game systems and tools across multiple platforms (Desktop VR, Mobile VR, Console VR)
- Contribute creatively by being involved in the design process and proactively prototyping new ideas and solutions
- Assist with build debugging and deployment across all platforms
- Work on a wide variety of features and systems
- Proven software development experience in JDK 8+, Spring framework or SpringBoot
- In-depth understanding of REST APIs, OOP, MVC, microservices architecture and related best practices.
- A good understanding of data structures.
Nice to have
- Understanding/experience on distributed architecture.
- Understanding/experience on event driven architecture.
- Understanding/experience on caching strategies.
- Understanding/experience on container orchestration.
- Understanding/experience on network protocols.
Lucky VR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Please note, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply. We value passion and work ethic, if you are a talented developer who wants to work on the cutting edge of technology, we want to work with you.