Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 – 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
We are looking for young talents to join our team responsible for engineering the next-generation products for our internal and external customers.
We are looking for a candidate to focus on frontend development!
Our Binance Accelerator Program starts the first Monday of every month i.e. April 3, May 1 and June 5.
- Collaborate closely with the design and product teams to ensure seamless implementation of new features and user interfaces
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and solve performance, scalability, and usability issues
- Continuously learn and keep up-to-date with the latest front-end technologies and best practices
- Work remotely and maintain effective communication with the team
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for learning new technologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Possessing sufficient discretionary time to dedicate to the program
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire