We are seeking an experienced DevRel Engineer with solid developer relations experience to join our engineering team. As a DevRel Engineer, you will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with our developer community, advocating for our platform, and ensuring that our developer experience is world-class. You will have the opportunity and responsibility to build IoTeX’s long-term vision of powering billions of devices and decentralized applications across the physical and digital world.
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE:
- Build and maintain relationships with developers, partners, and other key stakeholders in the Blockchain developer community.
- Drive adoption of our platform by creating technical content, such as tutorials, code samples, and API documentation.
- Work closely with the engineering team to gather feedback and ensure that developer needs are met in product development.
- Organize and participate in events, hackathons, and other developer outreach initiatives.
- Serve as a technical expert and thought leader in the Blockchain community.
- Work with the marketing team to promote our platform and developer community through social media, blog posts, and other channels.
- Identify and engage with strategic partners and key influencers in the Blockchain developer community.
- You will not only manage our day-to-day online presence, you will also be responsible for keeping your finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the broader crypto ecosystemCollaborating with integration partners to design and launch new web3 protocols built on IoTex Platform.
- Improving developer experience by creating developer focused tooling, tutorials, documentation and blog postsContributing to the technical design and implementation of new products and protocols on IoTex Platform.
- Coordinating, presenting at, and participating in meetups, hackathons, and conferences around the worldDeveloping developer community engagement and growth plan.
- Setting up the right systems and processes to ensure successful developer community building.
- Staying active and engaged on topics of cryptocurrency and NFTs, and interested in continuously learning about various types of these assets.
- Working autonomously in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment with an emphasis on cross-team communication.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Developer Relations, Developer Marketing, or related fields.
- Deep technical knowledge of Blockchain technology and its applications.
- Experience working on distributed platforms and blockchain technologiesExperience with Smart Contract development and DApp development.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with developers and other key stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Willingness to travel and attend events as needed.
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills and outstanding ability to influence and develop relationships with key business partners.
About MachineFi and Our Culture:
MachineFi Lab, IoTeX’s core developer, is a leading tech provider for Decentralized Physical Infrastructure Networks (DePIN), a Web3 category predicted to become a multi-trillion-dollar economy powered by billions of smart devices and trillions of sensors. Its team of over 60 research scientists and engineers released W3bstream, the world’s first decentralized off-chain compute framework for smart devices and real-world data. It aims to provide advanced middleware and tools for Web2 businesses connecting to Web3 token incentives with real-world activity confirmed by user-owned smart devices, unlocking new business opportunities through its Proof-of-Anything technology, which can be used with several data sets, such as in location, activity, and humanity.
MachineFi Lab’s easy-to-use tools for the creation of X-and-earn scenarios, such as play-and-earn, walk-and-earn, or sleep-and-earn—community-owned machine networks, such as smart cities, public utilities, and other physical infrastructure. Backed by nearly 20 prominent VCs, including Samsung Next, Jump Crypto, Draper Dragon, Xoogler Ventures, IOSG, Wemade, and Escape Velocity, MachineFi Lab is building advanced technology to bring the metaverse into the real world, and vice versa.