Stravito is an enterprise SaaS company on a mission to simplify knowledge discovery. Our company was founded in Sweden in 2017 by a team of serial entrepreneurs with decades of technology and research industry experience and now has 60 team members across Europe and North America.
As a team, we are guided by our operating principles: simplicity first, an “own it, do it” mentality, embracing different perspectives, and enjoying the journey together. Stravito is backed by leading investors henQ, Inventure, Creades, and a long list of business angels.
Today, employees in world-leading organisations such as Electrolux, Comcast, Danone, and Carlsberg use the Stravito platform to quickly access all their company’s market research and insights, helping them to get closer to their customers and make better, insights-backed decisions.
We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer. You will be responsible for taking Stravito’s infrastructure to the next level.
Today we run everything on AWS and we code our infrastructure using Terraform. We use Git, Postgres, Kotlin, Python, Elasticsearch and ECS, RDS, EC2
What you’ll do
- Take responsibility in designing and building Stravito’s infrastructure.
- Become a champion of security and a voice for great infrastructure.
- Collaborate across the tech team to ensure new features are built and shipped in a neat way.
- Make it as smooth as possible for the developers to deploy. We are practicing “You build it, You run it”.
- Make sure we have the right technical tools for the task. If not, come up with ideas on what we should use instead.
- Work closely with Head of Security in the intersection of InfoSec and engineering.
- Work in a lightweight agile process.
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years in working and designing cloud infrastructure for product companies.
- A passion for security and what it means for building a modern software product
- Curiosity of technology, and a want to work broadly.
- Professional experience working cloud services, such as AWS or GCP.
- Ability to code in Java, Python or similar.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux systems.
What you can expect from us:
- An opportunity to work with a stellar team with backgrounds from companies like iZettle, Spotify and Klarna
- Fun working culture with diverse backgrounds and genders
- Flexible remote; product development is a distributed team (currently across Sweden but open for European time zones).
- Access to office space; we have hubs of office space in Stockholm and Amsterdam and give co-working passes to those who want it in other locations.
We look forward to hearing from you.