Within Parity’s Marketing Communications department the Product Marketing team is growing rapidly. We bring the value of the developer experience, DOT token, protocol and governance, and the ever-expanding ecosystem of parachain teams and dApps to the market. This includes owning messaging and positioning, delivering high-value marketing launches, and ensuring our Ecosystem Development teams are fully enabled to drive Polkadot awareness, demand, and adoption of our products and technologies.
About the position:
- Player-coach to own and deliver the overarching messaging and content for multiple application-specific connected and interoperable blockchains that span a range of existing and future market opportunities including NFTs, DeFi, DAOs, etc. to create meaningful connections with the future builders of Web3 and decentralised applications
- Lead a team of marketing professionals to build the analyst relations and competitive intelligence functions
- Team with our Partner Marketing and Ecosystem Development teams to supporting briefings, events, social promos, blogs, and to promote and inform the market about the value of Polkadot in conjunction with gaining leverage from the broader Polkadot ecosystem
- Collaborate with our Performance Marketing team to define and execute awareness and demand generation efforts that leverage the full strength of the Polkadot ecosystem to get the word out on our superior technology and business value
- Work closely with Engineering and Ecosystem channel teams to define solutions that align with market needs and enable the ecosystem to promote their value-added technology, products, and services.
- Deliver solution use case enablement content in collaboration with Engineering, Ecosystem Development, and our Education and Technical documentation teams that accelerates Ecosystem Development acquisition and adoption journeys
- Experience and a successful track record of executing on messaging, enablement, and awareness for technology and ecosystems solutions
- Demonstrated success in building and leading teams to build plans of execution with a focus on agility and continual improvement
- Familiarity with Web3: You understand key Web3 concepts and are familiar with the main players in the space (Ethereum, Solana, Avalanche, BSC, Polkadot, Cosmos, Polygon, to name a few). Experience in the Web3 space would be an advantage, but it is not a requirement
- Ability to roll up your sleeves working with various constituents to develop long-form, source content such as industry reports, presentations, solutions briefs and case studies
- A high degree of accountability, coordination of programs and projects, and development of marketing solutions and tools collaborating with multiple departments
- Data driven to measure, analyse and iterate and develop new content based on key metrics and goals to ensure optimal performance
- You will be reporting to the VP of Product Marketing
About working for us:
For everyone who joins us:
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research
- Parity is a remote first company. You may work +/-5 hours from Central European time zone, US based candidates must be located in the Eastern Time Zone
- You may also co-work in our hubs in Berlin, London, or Lisbon.
- Collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating culture, designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Energising and collaborative team and company retreats all over the world
- Opportunity to learn more about Web3 while on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in this space; we have plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, all-hands, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- Teammates who are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission
- Opportunity to relocate to Germany or Portugal
For those joining us as employees in Germany, Portugal, or the U.K.:
- 28 paid vacation days per year
- Work laptop (macOS or Linux-based) and equipment to enable you to work successfully
- £2,500 yearly learning and development budget for conferences or courses of your choice