In this role, you will educate, consult, support and enrol suitable applicants into one of our innovative Career Accelerators. You will work as part of a global sales team who take pride in outstanding levels of customer experience and service excellence.
As a member of our UK team, you’ll be a self starter with strong communication and organisational skills. You will be firmly aligned with our company values to lay the foundations for what will be a rapid growing team.
As an Enrollment Advisor representing FourthRev and world leading university brands, you are responsible for contacting warm leads and listening to their current circumstances and motivations to study. Armed with this information, you will then guide them through the benefits of the Career Accelerator that align with their intended outcomes. Accurate collation of data, an attitude of persistence and resilience will ensure success in the role.
We treat students like customers and the successful candidate will understand the difference.
What you’ll be doing with us:
- Guiding prospective students through the application and enrolment process
- Tracking student enrolment process via CRM (HubSpot)
- Contacting provided leads within a contact strategy framework
- Providing a positive and superior student experience
- Continuously seeking opportunities to drive student growth through referrals
- Communicating the value propositions of our brands and courses
- Work collaboratively with direct team and other departments
- Actively participate in continuous training and special projects
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Demonstrable sales skills in high value, consumer services or products – bonus for educational experience
- Proven ability to deliver against targets and KPI’s
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and understanding the importance of accurate data entry
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world’s best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
In less than two years we have partnered with ten of the world’s most recognized technology companies to deliver cutting edge courses with universities in Australia, the UK and the US. Our unwavering commitment to quality, student outcomes and shared value partnerships has resulted in excellent growth and investment from leading US and European EdTech VCs. We have been recognised by JISC as one of the top 20 edtech start-ups in the UK and by HolonIQ in the ANZ top-50.
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
Our DEI Commitment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at FourthRev. We aim to continue building a team with a variety of backgrounds, identities, and life experiences. Research has shown that historically underrepresented groups, such as people with disabilities, women, and people of color, are less likely to apply for a job unless they completely match all the criteria and qualifications.
If you feel that you do not meet every single requirement listed in the job description but you are excited about the opportunity and feel a connection to our vision and values we encourage you to submit your application
If you are not selected for this role, we will add you to our talent pool and continue to engage with you should a role arise that better aligns with your skillset and experience.