Your mission will be to directly support senior decision-makers and their teams, expanding their capacity to perform key functions at the EF.
- You are organized, efficient, and detail-oriented. You are great at managing your own time and your own to-do list, which lets you support others with their own time & priority management.
- You are excited and capable to work on many different projects at once, and always flexible when priorities change and new tasks arise.
- You are always learning, and able to pick up new skills as necessary. You are always learning skills in your personal and work life.
- You are reliable, dependable, and trustworthy. You are able to work independently, making progress without constant oversight.
- Your communication and writing is always clear. You would consider yourself a good writer and someone who doesn’t respond to messages with, k.
- You maintain confidentiality and integrity at all times. You are careful with sensitive information and have a high level of discretion.
- You are self aware. You are never afraid to make mistakes because you know you’ll learn from them and won’t make the same one twice.
- You are a problem solver. You enjoy solving problems creatively.
- You like to be behind the scenes. You thrive being the glue that holds a team together. You are the first one to offer your help, no matter the task.
- You like data. You aren’t afraid of data, crunching numbers, or generating reports for your team.
- You are a people person. You find ways to build relationships while working remotely and get along with everyone.
- You want to work at a mission-aligned organization, with people pursuing a shared vision for a better future.
- Scheduling & coordinating large meetings across various timezones
- Managing correspondence with discretion
- Assist in managing external relationships by tracking status, following up on deliverables, and other support
- Helping with task management, prioritization, and delegation for senior leadership
- Collecting and organizing information/data to support decision-makers
- Crunching numbers and generating reports
- Various admin tasks to support ad-hoc projects
- Other similar responsibilities as required
Required skills and experience
- Experience working with leadership
- Experience scheduling meetings
- Experience with day-to-day administrative tasks
- Experience working in a high-paced environment
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working with a global team
- Familiarity with modern workflow & collaboration tools (notion, gdocs, airtable, zoom, etc)
- Professional writing and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and proactive
- Ethereum knowledge is a plus, but not necessary
- Full-time contract position with a 3-month trial period
- Fully remote, work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive compensation
- Travel opportunities