CF Benchmarks are the world’s first and leading cryptocurrency index provider, authorised and regulated by the UK FCA. Our indices are in full compliance with UK Benchmark Regulation (BMR), proven by two successful audits undertaken by Deloitte. We’re a trusted partner to some of the most respected and innovative financial institutions and our fully market tested reference rates and indices power regulated financial products including listed derivatives, investment funds and structured products from the world’s leading firms including the market defining crypto derivatives suite listed by CME Group and the BlackRock Bitcoin Private Trust. For more information, please visit www.cfbenchmarks.com.
About the Role
As part of the expansion of the business we are seeking an Operations Lead who will be responsible for ensuring that the firm’s data products are administered and operationalised to the highest standards. This will involve working closely with the firm’s management, product and engineering functions. This role would allow the successful candidate to work in the heart of an integral part of the wider digital asset ecosystem and drive data standards for the integration of digital assets into the investment portfolios of institutions, corporations and individuals. This role is an important part of the scale up of a fast growing business and key to CF Benchmarks realising its vision of being the market leader for digital asset indices and benchmarks.
This role is for an individual contributor with a view to building a Production Services team over the coming months.
- Manage the firm’s index operation activities with a focus on ensuring methodologies are adhered to and the firm’s data production services are operating smoothly and robustly.
- Develop procedures to ensure the firm scales in an efficient and compliant manner.
- Map the firm’s data flow and establish Work across teams in data gathering, analysis, and distribution.
- Ensure that the new product roll outs are supported by strong administration.
- Map out the firm’s future operational capability requirements.
- Supervise and automate data management both internally and externally with clients.
- Coordinate and execute operational tasks including Reconstitutions and Rebalances
- Work with product and engineering to automate operational tasks where appropriate
- Collaborate with the firm’s product development functions to ensure accurate documentation of methodologies and processes required to support new products.
- 5+ years of experience in a quantitative focused work environment
- Experience with Python
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage and balance and competing priorities
- Experience and knowledge of digital assets highly preferred
- Expertise in data gathering, processing, and management
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Strong grasp of information architecture and fintech data best practices
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Strong communication and presentation skills
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.