As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
As a Motion UI Designer, you are an integral part of our product design team and an enthusiastic practitioner who influences and collaborates with UX designers, developers, the marketing department, and cross-functional team members to create the next level of our product experience. You are part of a dedicated team committed to producing world-changing products in making crypto less cryptic for everyone, share our focus on user centered design, and a passion for learning and experimenting.
- Support our product design team to create a motion strategy that can be applied across our platform and marketing assets and emphasize/enhance various aspects of how our users interact with our products.
- Drive motion design as a critical element in the user experience, improving motion design assets over our design system, preparing assets for production, collaborating with marketing on assets, and continuing to build the holistic UI motion design framework
- Provide animation concepts and other design elements, ranging from prototypes and presentations visualization to >
- Develop meaningful and delightful animations while ensuring the brand direction and user’s needs are always centered in the experience
- Organize and maintain video files, including following best practices for version control, naming conventions, and organization of graphic files
- Take an initial concept to production with motion graphics and animations, including 2D and 3D animations
- Work in close collaboration with stakeholders, designers, developers and marketing managers throughout all phases of project development
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, Motion Graphics, Animation, UX/UI Design or equivalent
- 2+ years knowledge of user-centered design and interaction approaches
- Knowledge of the principles, techniques, technology and current standards of video production and shot composition
- Experience with color correction, color treatment, special effects
- Knowledge of various social media platforms and how to use video to engage with different audiences
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and relevant video editing software
- Competency and a basic understanding of a diverse range of motion design software, plugins, techniques, and approaches
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto