eSkillz Games is seeking a talented and driven Q/A Game Tester to join our Gaming Studio Development team!
Q/A Game Testers at eSkillz work side by side with our Development Team to fault find to catch bugs and help shape the games with quality-of-life suggestions.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills:
- Commercial experience testing across web and mobile, Android/IOS and Desktop platforms.
- Experience of Games Testing.
- Expertise with bug-tracking software (JIRA) training will be given.
- Ability to execute and update test cases/plans.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Able to write detailed reports.
- Keen interest in Gaming.
- Have access to fast internet.
- Have access to at least 2 out of the 3. IOS, Android and Desktop.
You’re a good team fit if you.
Communicate well online, can work autonomously, and thrive when given responsibility.
Take ownership of your work, and you can manage projects and work to strict deadlines.
What we offer
- Work in a growing, young and exciting blockchain gaming company.
- Want to start your own business one day? Then, see and learn what it takes to scale a startup business.
- Work with genuinely fantastic people who value candour, kindness, and discipline.
- Work from home.
- Small token allocation and some digital assets when launched.
Working for eSkillz Games
- We have a remote global team.
- To work for us, you need a stable internet connection and laptop or desktop, a passion for getting stuff done, outstanding communication skills, and an obsession with fine details.