Are you passionate about producing creative ads that convert? Do you enjoy diving into data to figure out what resonates and iterate from there? Do you like teasing out insights to find the right messages to convert key audiences? Do you enjoy building and managing lean processes that allow creative production to move quickly and smoothly? Then, this role is for you!
As Creative Marketing Manager, you will be the critical link between performance marketing and media design teams at Paired. You will lead and manage the development of performance-driven creatives that are optimised for our acquisition channels such as Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Influencers and Content Marketing. You will be exploring ideas and leveraging insights to define content creatives’ briefs that are optimised for different channels and tailored to meet customer needs.
This is a unique opportunity to bring a product loved by millions of couples to the mainstream.
What Your Role Encompasses
- Build out and manage the entire ad creative content production process from ideation to alignment, brief, production, launch, and analysis
- Write creative briefs to boost campaign performance by combining your creativity with data, consumer insights, and digital trends
- Collaborate with media design teams (internal and external) to deliver and bring the creative briefs to life
- Ensure creative deliveries are optimised for different channels and audiences
- Define and maintain a creative testing roadmap in order to drive innovation through a test-and-learn approach
- Identify and track key KPIs to measure and compare the performance of ad creatives
- Stay on-top of industry trends, developing and distributing creative best practices to drive best-in-class creative solutions and execution
- Experience working on creative ads and acquisition content within a performance marketing team or as a content strategist with an agency or platform
- In depth-knowledge of the steps required in creative development processes with external creators and influencers
- Strong track record in finding creative ads that convert for paid acquisition campaigns
- Strong writing and editing skills and experience writing for different target audiences
- Ability to create iterative strategies based on data and industry trends
- A creative mind that can devise unique conceptual ideas to pitch our product
- Good understanding and experience with the following channels (ideally relating to paid acquisition); Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for data
- A valid UK or European working permit or passport (with no sponsorship requirements)
What We Offer
- An innovative and collaborative environment with diversity of opinion at its core (we are a relationship app after all!)
- Fully remote work setup from anywhere in Europe (& time zone GMT/GMT+1)
- 3x company offsites every year (e.g. in Malaga, Florence, Lisbon, Tirana and Seville…)
- Subsidised co-working space
- 25 days annual leave (+public holidays)
- Yearly salary between £45-£55K / €50-€60K
- Yearly learning budget of £1,000 / €1,150
- Significant stock options
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Modern tech setup: Figma-Miro, Notion, Slack, G-Suite, …
- Opportunity to help millions of people with their relationship
Diversity & Inclusion at Paired
- Our core value is championing relationships. Our app was built to serve all couples regardless of culture, gender, sexual orientation, and ethnicity
- We strive to create an inclusive environment where unique perspectives are encouraged, as we firmly believe that diversity enhances our company, culture and product. We’re looking for people from a range of different backgrounds across age, disability, gender and gender re-assignment, relationship status, sexual orientation, parenthood and pregnancy, race or nationality, and/or religion or belief
- We regularly review our hiring processes, materials and pipeline to ensure they are accessible and free of bias, offering equal opportunity to underrepresented groups. We are also always learning. We maintain open minds and welcome feedback on how we can improve, no matter where it comes from
And one last thing…
Excited by our business but not sure if you meet the job criteria? Not to worry! If you feel you have that special something and could contribute to our mission, get in touch anyway. We are always looking to add great people and we know that you are more than your CV. We would encourage you to apply regardless as we don’t believe that ticking off a list of skills is the only thing that makes a great candidate.