YOUR ROLE AS AN ENGINEER AT 0X
You’ll help ensure our suite of products remains as performant and reliable as possible, automate a variety of critical engineering tasks, and ensure a world-class, streamlined internal developer experience. You’ll take a data-driven approach to optimization; your inclination should be to profile and benchmark existing systems, honing in on the highest impact improvements that should be undertaken. You care deeply about the reliability of your solutions and the productivity gains created for the rest of the engineering team.
This role is deeply important to the success of 0x as a whole, and it comes with a high degree of ownership. You’ll have broad freedom to take any appropriate steps toward improving our infrastructure. We build on a quickly evolving modern stack, and we welcome well-reasoned, forward-thinking technology and architectural suggestions.
- Help ensure uptime and reliability across 0x’s suite of products and services
- Take ownership over our monitoring stack (Prometheus and Grafana)
- Automate a variety of engineering-related tasks and processes
- Manage and upgrade our Kubernetes infrastructure without downtime
- Assist in developing a robust real-time data streaming platform to be used for a variety of tasks related to data science, product development, and streamlining internal developer experience
- Improve internal build systems and manage/optimize CI/CD
- Bachelor’s or equivalent
- Strong technical background and 5+ years of professional engineering experience
- Experience with Typescript/Go/Python/ Rust
- Experience with containerization and managing Kubernetes clusters
- Experience maintaining and scaling cloud infrastructure (AWS experience preferred)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform preferred)
- Sound knowledge of networking and Linux internals
- Passion for the benefits of decentralization and the 0x mission
- Exhibit our core values: do the right thing, consistently ship, and create enduring value.
- Experience with Apacha Kafka or other event streaming platforms
- Advanced knowledge of modern DevOps practices (e.g., GitOps, CI/CD pipelines)
- Experience interacting with Ethereum nodes
- Experience with peer-to-peer networking technologies
The base salary range for this position is $95,000 – $230,000 + equity + ZRX tokens + benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by job-related skills, experience, location, business needs, and candidate preferences between the different compensation elements.
Benefits are country-specific and may vary.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability) 100% covered for you and dependents
- 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
- Monthly stipends for wifi, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
- Covered mental health benefits (included professional therapy sessions)
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
- Lunch reimbursement for all employees across the globe!
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
0x Labs and its associated entities (0x) are dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its teams and workforce, and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. 0x does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. 0x will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a way that is consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.