Technical Program Managers are really good at using technical expertise to work closely with engineers and business teams to deliver significant business-impacting products and processes. We measure success by how well you are able to identify problems, define requirements, build new programs from the ground up, and operationalize them from end-to-end.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You partner effectively with cross-functional teams to bootstrap our data governance program
- You build and execute plans to measure effectiveness and quality of Chainalysis business data
- You work with the BizTech Analytics team to stand up analytics programs for Chainalysis teams
- You build an operational and technical metrics program for BTS
A background like this helps:
- Experience identifying and managing program risk
- Demonstrated strong skills in technical /non-technical documentation writing – Request for Proposals, Project scoping, SOW, Executive summaries, Status reports
- Experience with data governance and data management programs focused on corporate data domains especially people, finance and revenue.
- Strong technical understanding of ETL and reverse ETL pipelines as well as the tools used for ingestion, data warehousing and integration like AWS (particularly Redshift and serverless), Fivetran, Airflow, Snowflake, Databricks and Workato
- Able to ruthlessly prioritize, driving decisions based on data
- Able to adapt in an environment where the business changes rapidly
- Experience consulting and acting as a trusted advisor to finance, people, and sales partners from a holistic data perspective that includes analytics
- Visualization and other data analysis tools such as Looker and Tableau
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence and applying best practices to track execution of projects