We are looking for a talented and driven Sr. Software Engineer who is passionate about building innovative products from 0 to Production. As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will research and implement new DeFi primitives and improve existing ones. You will work closely with product managers, designers, and the engineering team to bring new products to market. This is an amazing opportunity offering you the ability to learn new technical skills in web3.0/blockchain and work with an amazing team of engineers.
- Be responsible for the research, design, implementation, testing, monitoring, and maintenance of Solana DeFi product initiatives.
- Help drive Solana DeFi adoption through market-leading product experiences and new smart contract paradigms.
- Build out services and APIs for frontend tools, backend services, and off-chain infrastructure.
- Deliver secure, high-quality code that can be open sourced.
- Perform internal code reviews and mentor junior engineers.
- 5+ years of systems programming experience working with at least one of these languages (Rust, C, C++ or GO).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience building user-facing software and API frameworks (REST/gRPC/GraphQL).
- Ability to read and understand research papers and implement complex mathematical concepts in code.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and across the product engineering stack.
- Highly autonomous, ability to design and develop software with minimal guidance.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about blockchain, DeFi, and Web3.
- Working knowledge of git and continuous integration tools.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with blockchain technology.
- Knowledge of common DeFi patterns.
- Experience in algorithmic trading or understanding of traditional finance primitives.
- Experience building large scale, data intensive applications.
Our Tech Stack
- Rust, Anchor for on-chain programs.
- Rust, Typescript, React, NextJS, Web3 libraries for client-side services.
- Rust, NodeJS, Typescript, Postgres for backend.
- Rust, Mocha, Jest, and Typescript for tests.