Kadena is hiring a Token Operations Coordinator to provide day-to-day cross-functional support to the Operations, Treasury, and Accounting teams. This position reports to the Operations Manager. Duties will be specialized in all workflows around token treasury, including the disbursement and documentation of token compensation, token vendor payments, and special projects as assigned. We are open to hiring someone slightly more junior through slightly senior and encourage you to apply if the general scope of the role is interesting and relevant, even if your experience isn’t a 100% match. The role is a good fit for someone who is process-oriented and able to understand, explain, execute, and suggest changes to workflows.
The ideal candidate is meticulous, trustworthy, and at ease in a startup environment. We are flexible and don’t have a traditional corporate structure but we take our work seriously and require someone who is committed to doing what it takes to get the job done. We encourage people to show up as their whole selves, which includes pursuing passions outside of the (virtual) office. We also want to be honest about how this can at times be more demanding than your standard 9-5 job.
- Support weekly, monthly, and quarterly crypto operations and workflows.
- Assist in documenting, identifying, and implementing process improvements related to our crypto operations.
- Collaborate with internal teams as well as external parties.
- Provide additional support to the Operations, Treasury, and Accounting teams as needed.
- Abide by and implement meticulous security protocols
- Important to be comfortable with new technology and interested in seeking and organizing information
- 2+ years experience in accounting/operations roles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent accreditation or equivalent work experience
- Aptitude for applied analytical thinking, comfortable with financials
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to take initiative
- Proactive, mature, well-organized, and an excellent team player
- We want people who are eager and will work hard to up-skill and improve their knowledge in the crypto space
- Self-organized in a remote-first work environment
- Time zone: US EST-PST
Bonus if you have:
- Experience working for startups, especially blockchain companies
- Experience working closely with treasury and accounting teams
- Knowledge of Asana and project management skills
- Experience using cryptocurrency wallets and exchanges
- Preferred to be in the NYC metro area
Dependent on previous experience and work location, the annual salary for this position can range from $60,000-$90,000. Benefits include fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full time employees, token compensation, and unlimited PTO with a culture of taking time off.
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full-time employees
- Flexible savings accounts
- Company coin options
- Flexible vacation time (and a culture of taking time off)
- Remote company
- Home office setup stipend
Kadena requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Kadena considers requests for reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons pursuant to applicable law.