At eSkillz Games, we are looking for a talented and creative recent graduate in Unity Game Development. You will learn how to implement game functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. This will be a 2-3 month unpaid internship with possible part-time paid placement afterwards, if successful.
- Take ownership of entire features and components of the game lifecycle and lead the product design and code elements.
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver large and complex features on time and to a high standard.
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle.
- Partner with Art, Design and Production teams to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs.
- Bring meaningful contributions to our product and the entire team.
- Plan, design and implement high-quality game features working as part of the wider studio team.
- Transform design specifications into functional game assets.
- Create and iterate on prototypes showcasing new designs and interaction patterns
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games.
- Desire to learn
- Good C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials etc)
- Multiplayer experience (a plus)
The right candidate
Communicate well online, can work autonomously, and thrive when given responsibility. Take ownership of your work, and can manage projects and work to strict deadlines.
Have a keen interest in blockchain and blockchain gaming. Like and understand sports.
To work for us, you need a stable internet connection and laptop or desktop, a passion for getting stuff done, outstanding communication skills, and an obsession with fine details.
What we offer
- Work in a growing, young and exciting blockchain gaming company.
- Want to start your own business one day? See and hopefully learn what it takes to scale a startup business.
- Work with genuinely fantastic people who value candour, kindness, and discipline.
- Work from home.
- Small token allocation and some digital assets when launched.