Staked is hiring a Backend Blockchain Developer to join a high-impact team to identify and capitalize on algorithmic ways to improve yield from staking. The team focuses on Ethereum and other protocols, and is currently working on projects surrounding MEV across DeFi. Join the team on the cutting edge of blockchain technology and help us figure out how to deliver alpha to our customers.
- Drive software development through the development lifecycle, taking prototypes from idea to production.
- Contribute to thought-leadership and analytics that will inevitably change the roadmap and induce pivots.
- Develop the software stack responsible for watching mempool transactions and identifying profitable MEV opportunities. This might include searchers (algorithmic logic) for liquidation or arbitrage, the software stack we use to evaluate transactions in the mempool, and our custom clients designed to deliver the most profitable block.
- Evaluate third-party solutions like Flashbots to determine their suitability for inclusion in our strategy. As appropriate, design a solution that incorporates their technology.
- Use our data stack to determine the most profitable strategies and mimic them.
- Experience working with at least two software systems on a professional team.
- Proficiency in one or more object oriented languages, such as typescript, golang or python with a flexibility to work in any language.
- Experience with numerical methods/algorithms in optimization software.
- Passion for performance-oriented, event-driven backend systems (Eg. trading technology, ad-tech, risk, finance, or distributed web-apps/systems).
- Enough SQL skills to do basic analytics of time series data, and willing to learn more.
- Nice to haves include experience with event-driven systems, Docker, Kubernetes, solidity, and developing smart contracts.
- Smart and collaborative. These are hard problems with lots of potential solutions. We’re looking for people that want to solve them as part of a team.
- Understanding of test-driven development and other techniques to make maintainable financial applications.
#US #CANADA #LI-LM1
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.