This position is responsible for promoting outstanding customer service daily. They are also providing front line support for customer order enter, order expediting, quoting, returning, pricing and availability. This is a salaried position that provides additional bonus incentives based on team performance. Kennametal offers world-class career growth opportunities in addition to a highly competitive salary, generous paid time off, full benefits from day 1, 401(k) retirement, tuition reimbursement and more.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Secure and enter customer orders quickly and accurately
- Create new customer masters as required
- Expedite existing orders in response to customer and sales inquiry
- Maintain working knowledge of existing and new products and services
- Create and maintain Contact Management System profiles as information is made available.
- Maintains proactive communication with customers in regard to order status
- Efficient and accurate processing of customer orders, inquires, delivery, service, etc.
- HS diploma or equivalent (Bachelors degree preferred)
- Bilingual English and Spanish required
- 1-3 Years experience
- Experience in manufacturing preferred
- Experience with SAP preferred
Kennametal Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As such, it is the policy of Kennametal Inc. to afford equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or other protected status, group, or characteristic under federal, state, and/or local law or regulation. It is Kennametal Inc.’s policy to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.