Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 – 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
Swipe has partnered with major payment networks to enable individuals access to a full fiat channel for card payments through its licensed partner in the EU. Our mission is to enable customers to create crypto fiat card programs. It connects millions of customers to link their fiat/crypto wallet to Visa/Mastercard Schemes for online/offline payment.
As a FinTech start-up, Swipe is committed to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements as we operate and expand our business globally. We are now looking for fresh graduates and those with 0-1 years of experiences with Transaction Monitoring to join and strengthen the compliance program.
- Investigate transaction monitoring alerts to identify suspicious activity
- Design transaction monitoring rules and manage rule life development cycle
- Manage and work AML/CTF and fraud investigations from end to end, including Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Proactively identify financial crime trends through data analysis
- Liaise with other financial institutions and law enforcement authorities
- Liaise with other business departments
- Handle escalations from the Customer Service team and provide practical advice on required actions
- Support the regional compliance
- Lead in the optimisation and update of existing processes, systems, and proceduresHandle high risk customer review, Enhanced due diligence for high-risk clients
- Relevant experience in an AML/Anti Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring
- Have experience within SAR writing and knowledge of filing
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of either crypto, card issuing, or payment processing
- Experience in working in fintech and start ups
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire