WHAT WE OFFER
- You will join a fast-paced travel tech company with a flat organisational structure.
- You will have exciting opportunities, ownership and responsibility and contribute directly to the success of the company.
- You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
- We have a flexible work policy with the option of working remotely and international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe.
- You will get a competitive salary & highly attractive stock options of a growing and fast-expanding company.
Together with your application, please prepare a short (30-50 seconds) video where you pitch to bus carriers why it’s worth selling tickets online. You can use loom.com, for example, and share the link to your video in the free text field in our application form. Don’t worry about making it perfect, we just want to hear your pitch!
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of business development experience, ideally at a high-growth company (experience in technology/software company, travel agency, transportation, and logistics industry is an advantage but not a must)
- Highly interested in sales and partner management, eager to prove yourself by achieving and exceeding goals
- Capacity to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Strong networking mentality and ability to build a sustainable relationship
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), an additional fluent language is a big bonus
- You have international exposure either at the university level or in a high performance job
- You are driven, ambitious, and willing to get hands-on shaping the future of ground transportation travel
- You show ownership and responsibility of your problem space
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Learn how to grow and develop Distribusion’s global network of airport bus, rail and public transport operators.
- Help us in the full scope of partnerships including ongoing support, understanding contract and product scope.
- Support cross-sell of expanding suite of products and services into the transport operators (White-Labels, BI-tools, Mobile Booking Solutions, etc.).
- Leverage data analysis to understand partner performance and identify opportunities within our global retail network.
- Work closely with the tech, product, retail, and finance teams to ensure a smooth integration, ramp-up and ongoing operations.
- Work remotely, report directly to Berlin HQ.
We are the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace and give travellers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
Do you want to work in an advanced tech environment and have an impact on millions of travellers around the globe? Come join us!
Our impact on the society and the environment:
There are still 100m tickets sold offline every day. We are making ground transportation more online accessible and more convenient to use for millions of travellers. Transportation accounts for nearly 20% of global CO2 emissions, and each trip booked via Distribusion’s platform that substitutes a more pollutive and congested mode of transport such as taxi, private car, or plane, directly contributes to reducing global carbon emissions.