What you’ll do
A Payroll Analyst to join the international payroll team operating globally across Europe and Asia Pacific regions. Currently in a growth period, they are looking to expand their payroll to match the growing demand while providing an opportunity for a payroll enthusiast to join the company during exciting period of headcount expansion.
As EMEA Payroll Analyst you will be processing payroll data for multiple countries predominantly across European and Asia Pacific jurisdictions. You will bring previous exposure to EMEA and APAC Payroll to understand local legislation.
- Process payroll for designated countries across Europe and Asia Pacific
- Continuously seek and promote process improvement
- Manage payroll vendors in Europe and Asia while adhering to contract and SLA
- Develop relationships with local authorities to understand local payroll and tax legislation
- Partner with internal stakeholders to upgrade employee experience
- Work closely with the HR team to deliver on any non-standard HR processes
- Provide process support for payroll in conjunction with the payroll providers.
- Participate in Joint Solution Design session with payroll outsource vendor and their payroll service providers assisting with the development of future state payroll outsource design
- Implementing new Payroll systems as part of Payroll transformation
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Solid experience in running EMEA and APAC payroll 4+ years
- Knowledge in local payroll and tax legislation
- Strong systems experience and advanced Excel skills including V-lookups and Pivot Tables.
- European language would be an advantage
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/)