We are looking for a skilled Campaign Manager to join our team and help us drive growth. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital marketing and experience in developing and executing successful B2B campaigns for SaaS companies to drive demand generation, lead acquisition, and brand awareness. In addition, you will plan, implement, and measure multi-channel campaigns, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with business goals.
Reporting to the Head of Demand Generation, you’ll work closely with our sales, partnerships, and the broader marketing team to develop effective multichannel marketing programs to help nurture developers and product and engineering leadership and reach their MQL and SQL targets.
Global brands like Samsung, Dr. Oetker, and Phillips rely on our Federated Content Platform to power their web and mobile platforms.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Create integrated marketing campaigns to hit MQL/SQL/PQL targets based on market segments or themes to gain new customers, including inbound, ABM, lead nurture, demand generation, and brand.
- Devise content marketing campaigns across social media for various types of content, including eBooks, whitepapers, webinars, and blog posts.
- Use marketing automation and email nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers across the buyer journey.
- Utilize Hubspot to execute demand generation activities including, but not limited to, engagement campaigns (lead nurturing), prospect intelligence, lead scoring, digital content strategy (gated content, webinars), and more.
- Own our marketing calendar in synchronization with internal (Product, partner marketing, community & content managers) and external (performance marketing agency) stakeholders.
- Own the management of our social channels in conjunction with the current campaigns.
- Regularly analyze marketing and sales funnel data to optimize and focus our marketing efforts.
- Align with our sales and partnerships leaders on the results of campaigns to receive feedback and generate ideas for optimizations.
Our expectations from you
- 3+ years of experience in managing demand gen programs and campaigns for B2B SaaS companies.
- Previous experience with Hubspot, Salesloft, and similar.
- Exceptional copywriting skills.
- Track record in owning and reaching ambitious growth targets.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data to drive decision-making.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with various stakeholders at different seniority levels.
- Experience with demand generation for developer tooling and API-first products
- You previously used a headless CMS or ideally built your website or a side project in the past or completed a basic web development course/bootcamp
- Knowledge of the Headless CMS industry and its trends is a huge plus
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We are a company that encourages learning and growth and take every application seriously. We look to understand the potential of each candidate based on more than their abilities to check boxes.
- Intro call with our Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Interview with Head of Demand Generation and VP of Marketing.
- Case study presentation
- Team Fit call and reference check
- Job offer.
The response time after application, screening applications, and setting up the first intro call is usually within 1-2 weeks. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
At Hygraph we’re building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms seamlessly. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Dr. Oetker, Shure, Samsung, Ashley Furniture, Telenor, Philips, and Gamescom. With over $35M in funding led by One Peak, alongside OpenOcean, Peak, and SquareOne Venture Capital, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of about 70 team members, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
We are an international and friendly team spread across 17 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat. We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership. We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.