Sora Union is a professional services company specializing in design, localization, and QA projects for businesses, organizations, and governments. The Sora Union team is globally distributed and made up of diverse and talented professionals impacted by or at risk of displacement due to conflict or climate change.
As a Client Success Manager for Sora Union, you will have the rare opportunity to influence the business development strategy of our early-stage go-to-market team.
You’ll be responsible for the customer journey, primarily starting with onboarding and project kick-off. You will be a strategic partner during client engagement to ensure value and understand the client’s needs as well as being the “Voice of Client” internally at Sora Union. You’ll be a brand ambassador for Sora Union with clients and with teammates alike. You will have many opportunities for cross-functional collaboration with partners across verticals and in Business Operations and support functions as we build out a sales team. We’re looking for a true generalist, that is passionate about client success and can wear multiple hats in these early days of delivering excellence.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of client engagement and supporting daily communication through email, chat, and zoom meetings for your book of business.
- Identifying growth opportunities through strategic partnerships and encouraging cross-sales and up-sales.
- Following up with prospects to ensure conversion of sales through SOW creation and project planning with cross-departments.
- Being a liaison between the client and Sora Union to provide feedback to the internal teams and make sure they are aligned with the client’s vision.
- Keeping track of the project’s development alongside the Project Manager and proactively update the client through Executive Reports and a proposed cadence of touchpoints.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 2-5 years of sales experience with a preference for professional services and products.
- Experience working with decentralized teams and in a remote a-sync environment.
- Proven record of growing and developing client relationships.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
The Client Success Manager role is a full-time, initially 6-month contract position, and we intend to convert it to a full-time employment relationship. This role is a distributed position and can be based in any location.
Sora Union operates independently in association with All Turtles. We work with a variety of partners and clients, some inside the All Turtles product studio as well as external companies.
Sora Union is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all applicants throughout the application process.