We’re looking for a Content Marketer who can help us tell the story of how Magic’s products enable enterprises to onboard their user base into Web3. You’ll define the content strategy for our products and build a program that reaches technology decision makers in businesses of all sorts, around the world.
You’ll work closely with the Product Marketing team to identify new products, features, and unique capabilities of the Magic platform to feature in content campaigns. You’ll feature the expertise of Magic and experience of users to develop content that helps drive brand awareness, customer engagement, growth, and adoption across our products.
- A writer. You love writing and enjoy the challenge of distilling technical concepts into clear and engaging written materials.
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to CFO—and differentiate Magic
- Adept at synthesis. You can partner with domain experts across the company to gather insights about our capabilities, the industry, and competitive trends, and distill them into compelling content that demonstrates Magic’s thought leadership and innovation
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent projects and keep various work streams on track by building processes and content calendars.
- A student of technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that are accessible to all readers
- Interest in web3 (bonus). You want to learn more about web3 and blockchain tech and are eager to go deep into this space.
- Guide the development of a product-focused content marketing program. This will include partnering with experts—within Magic and beyond—to create a content calendar and editorial plan for materials like blog posts, long form guides, case studies, and more.
- Research, write and edit content for our owned channels, working closely with a range of cross-functional teams—marketing, product, sales, design, and more—to identify compelling stories and topics
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing teams to set goals for content engagement and identify opportunities to amplify and syndicate our content
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in content marketing, writing, editing, journalism, or another relevant field.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
- Familiarity with SEO strategy and content development best practices is a plus.
- Experience in financial services or B2B marketing is a wonderful plus, but by no means required.