We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will help Codacy s customers to achieve an increase in the value they receive from our product and enable them to achieve their organizational goals. Codacy s number one objective is improving net retention and all departments are aligned around this initiative. This means this is a unique opportunity to join a company that is really focused on our customers and understands the importance of customer success in building a scalable business.
What will be your day to day?
- Own the relationship with new and existing customers
- Establishment of success criteria, onboarding plans and ensure successful adoption across the account.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental revenue.
- Improve product usage within assigned accounts through a continuous increase in value.
- Engage in proactive communication with customers, implementing automation when necessary.
- Mapping of accounts relationships, Secure introductions to other teams within the same account, Secure Case Studies / Videos / Podcasts / Webinars with Customers
- Act as a point of escalation for your customer s critical issues.
- Identification of expansion opportunities and set the base for contract renewal negotiations
- Convey feedback from customers to the product team in order to drive improvements to the product.
What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written (preferably native speaker). German, French and Spanish speaker would be a plus.
- Very organised, process oriented with critical mindset and focused on continuous improvement
- Prior experience in customer success or equivalent experience such as account management or similar and strong examples of proven experience in the tasks mentioned above.
- Experience working with a technical and/or SaaS product.
- Our customers include developers, Engineering managers, CTO s and non-technical stakeholders (among others), therefore it is critical you can:
- Understand and convey technical information, adapting your approach dependant on your audience
- Build relationships with a wide variety of people and seniorities.
- Some level of industry knowledge and their key business processes (or a high propensity to learn).
- Be able to solve complex problems with incomplete information.
- Independent thinker with the ability to recognise where processes can be improved and who to collaborate with to improve them.
What else makes working at Codacy great?
- Variable compensation linked to Customer Success criteria based on day to day tasks;
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Generous learning and development budget;
- Flexible holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- A remote first work policy