As an early member of our Customer Success team, you will be the dedicated Customer Success Manager for many of our larger customers. You will shape how we serve customers ranging from high growth startups to public companies.
Ashby is designed to be powerful and flexible, allowing users to adjust it to their needs. This also means that there is a lot to learn. You will become a product expert in order to enable our customers to make the best use of Ashby to drive hiring excellence.
You could be a great fit if:
- 🤓You are excited about mastering our own products and customer’s “jobs to be done” quickly
- 🤝You build trust & strong relationships with our customers
- 🔍You are extremely organized and are known to never let tasks slip
- 👂You can distill customer feedback in a way that keeps the entire company in touch with our customer’s experience and that will help us shape our product roadmap
- 📝You have excellent communication skills. We, and our customers, value clear & concise communication
- ❤️You have a high level of empathy for our customers – their pain is our pain
- 👩🏫You love helping customers learn and master powerful tools and complex concepts
- 🤖You are excited to shape our Customer Success playbook
- 🙌You can support other functions, such as sales & marketing by virtue of having a deep understanding of customer use cases
Bonus points if:
- You have an aptitude in developing both high-touch and tech-enabled strategies to drive high engagement across your portfolio
- You can leverage data and business intelligence to help achieve your customer’s goals as well as your own internal goals
- You get excited about different tools that’ll help make you more efficient
- You are excited about the talent industry and can bring a curiosity and enthusiasm that will help you share best practices across your book of business
Here are a few key points (relevant to the go-to-market side) that should give you an idea of what it is like to work with us:
- We spend a lot of time building best-in-class products since we believe a highly differentiated product is a lot easier to sell.
- We want to offer deep expertise whenever we interact with prospects and customers.
- We strongly believe that small teams with very talented people (and the right work environment) deliver much better performance than teams with large headcount. We hire and compensate accordingly.
We value a strong sense of ownership, principled thinking over experience, and thoughtful communication (we put a lot of effort into using the right communication channels) – we’ll get into these and other values during the hiring process.
- You’ll get the time to do things the right way; we put a lot of emphasis on high quality work and avoid quick hacks as much as possible
- You get to sell a product that our prospects & customers are truly excited about
- Competitive compensation
- Top notch health insurance for you and your dependents with all premiums covered by us
- 401(k) matching if you’re in the US