Who You Are
You are driven, curious, and can collaborate with just about anyone. You understand a sales mindset but are also a stickler for process. You’re an exceptional communicator who can remove barriers to customer retention while collaborating with the account management and customer success teams to deliver high value customer experiences during the renewal process. You have strong leadership, interpersonal, and priority management skills.
What You Will Do
The Customer Success Renewals Manager will contribute to team and company goals by providing scaled renewals support to our customers and internal sales teams. You will work under the direction of the Director of Customer Success/Manager, Customer Success and will work closely with the Sales, Customer Success, Legal and Billing teams. You will own, drive, and lead the renewals process for mid-market accounts as well as collaborate with the CSM/AE teams to drive the renewal process for mid-market customers to preserve and enhance customer contracts and relationships.
How You Will Succeed
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures for mid-market account subscription renewals.
- Utilize the renewal playbook for engagement to maximize revenue retention.
- Proactively engage with customers and internal teams to coordinate upcoming subscription renewals
- Actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling 90-day forecast of renewals
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts that align to customer goals.
- Work closely with the Account Executive and Customer Success teams to drive incredible renewal rates and minimize churn.
- Participate in Account Executive/Customer Success Manager led business reviews, and lead renewals meetings as needed.
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- Work closely with our product team to provide feedback on the growing requirements of our customers.
What We Are Looking For
- 1-2 years experience in a customer success or sales role.
- Exceptional understanding of contracts, pricing structures, and building rapport
- Highly skilled with discovery techniques and negotiation.
- Consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals.
- Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to effectively multi-task, manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner, i.e. creating new processes and initiatives
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Zuora preferred
- This is NOT a quota carrying role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required)
- The ability to collaborate well within a remote team environment
$55,000 – $68,500 USD + bonus up to 5% of base salary
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada:
– Competitive health plans, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
– Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
– Half-day Fridays
– Unlimited PTO for all employees.
– 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
– The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
– Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
– Yearly company and team gatherings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. Formstack is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.