As our growth trajectory continues, we’re looking to quickly expand all of our teams. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as we’re pursuing additional business lines and continued international expansion to further cement us as a leading financial technology company.
We are seeking a Data Science and Machine Learning Intern to join our team and work on cutting-edge projects that impact our business in CoinFlip. As a Data Science and Machine Learning Intern, you will be working closely with our data science and engineering team in the development, testing, and deployment of machine learning models. This role will work closely with Business Functions, Product, Marketing to understand data requirements and provide data science solutions. The idea candidate will be proficient in Python and SQL and eager to learn new skills and technologies.
- Collect and analyze data using statistical methods and machine learning techniques.
- Work with data engineers to clean and preprocess data for modeling.
- Develop and evaluate machine learning models for classification, regression, and clustering problems.
- Collaborate with experienced Data Scientists on various models, such as XGB, Neural Nets, NLP etc.
- Use data visualization tools to create insightful data visualizations.
- Write clean and well-documented code in Python.
- Help deploy machine learning models into production.
- Other assigned duties
- Must be currently enrolled in a relevant graduate program, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of programming in Python.
- Experience with data analysis, machine learning algorithms, and statistical methods.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Matplotlib, Seaborn, or Plotly.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have’s:
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS.
- Knowledge of big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, or Kafka.
- While not a hard requirement, experience with crypto based products and services or Ethereum and the crypto markets is a plus.
- Experience working for a rapidly growing startup and managing change.
- Experience with Google Ads/B2C businesses