The Ecosystem Growth team accelerates the growth of the Monad ecosystem by supporting new teams who are building ambitious products on Monad. You’ll manage initiatives like hackathons and funding opportunities that bring together Monad ecosystem builders. You’ll support early-stage builders across verticals (DeFi, gaming, NFTs, etc), collaborating with DevRel, Marketing, and Operations, to help early-stage builders become thriving ecosystem projects.
You will need to be strategic in identifying what initiatives to prioritize, and scrappy in executing within a lean team. You’ll need to be both creative and data-driven. We are looking for someone who loves crypto, is creative, is ambitious, is organized, and has substantial experience with L1/L2 ecosystem development.
This role is crucial to Monad’s success, and will ultimately have a massive impact on helping Monad and crypto achieve mass adoption.
- You have two or more years of experience in ecosystem growth at an L1/L2 blockchain, or similar (e.g. portfolio support at a venture firm)
- You are passionate about crypto
- You are a doer
- You are independent; you thrive on a high level of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership
- You are organized
- You are entrepreneurial
- You are an excellent speaker and writer
- Experience working in a startup
- Existing relationships in the crypto space
- Fluency in multiple languages
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll develop and execute new initiatives that grow the Monad ecosystem
- You’ll manage initiatives like grants programs and hackathons that bring builders to Monad and encourage them to compose with other Monad ecosystem apps
- You’ll collaborate with the DevRel, Marketing, Operations, and Recruiting teams to help Monad ecosystem projects grow to their full potential
- You’ll create an internal playbook for supporting ecosystem projects
- You’ll collaborate with a range of counterparties—builders, investors, exchanges, infrastructure providers—to promote the growth of the Monad ecosystem
Why work with us
- Huge opportunity. EVM is ubiquitous but existing EVM-compatible chains are very slow. Monad’s core innovations offer devs the best of both worlds (portability and performance) and are a game-changer for mass user adoption in crypto.
- The right team. Pushing the limits of decentralized computation requires unique low-latency engineering talent. Our team has nearly ten years of experience staying at the top of brutally efficient TradFi markets by building ultra-low-latency distributed systems for high-frequency trading. We’re assembling a similarly world-class team in BD, Growth, DevRel, and Marketing. Check out our team here.
- Culture. We’re a lean team working closely together to achieve very ambitious goals. We are united in our belief that we will completely change the future of decentralized computation, and we take pride in our culture of collaboration and low ego. As an early member of our team, you’ll help continue to shape our culture.
- Impactful work. Your work will be deeply impactful, making decentralized computation orders of magnitude cheaper and more plentiful, ultimately paving the way for new dapps that improve many people’s lives.
- Compensation. You’ll receive a very competitive salary and equity package.
- Resources and growth. We’re well-capitalized, with backing from leading venture funds like Dragonfly, Lemniscap, and Placeholder, and from leaders in the space like Cobie and Hasu. We keep a lean team, and this is a rare opportunity to join. You’ll learn a lot and grow as our company scales.
Salary And Benefits
$125,000 – $175,000. (**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary; a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
Monad Labs’ benefits include unlimited and encouraged paid time off; 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage; 401(k) participation; home office equipment stipend; monthly wellness/fitness stipend; and 11 company-observed holidays.