Incode is the leading provider of world-class identity solutions that is reinventing the way humans authenticate and verify their identities online to power a world of digital trust.
Through our revolutionary identity solutions, we are unleashing the business potential of universal industries including finance, government, retail, hospitality, gaming and more, by reducing fraud and transforming human interactions with data, products, and services.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our diverse global team and we’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals and leaders who are curious, driven, and excited by ownership to join a Unicorn-status scale-up!
- Manage all stages of customer relationship:
- Implementation (it’s all about project management)
- Building amazing client relationships by providing exceptional service
- Insight presentations (data analysis and interpretation) for clients and their executive teams
- Continuously improve delivery methodology programs
- Manage any key issues and risks
- Provide expert knowledge and support to our growing client base:
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the Client Success team to provide red-carpet support to our clients
- Engage Solution Engineers and Technical Business Analysts to provide solutions and guide customers through POCs; implementations and successfully transition into production phase
- Make impactful and creative decisions: Find creative solutions to customer requests and provide customers an experience that they will LOVE!
- ENTERPRISE /SAAS CLIENTS:
- Proactively manage the delivery of SaaS solutions with client and internal stakeholders
- Able to develop processes to scope out Enterprise Customer requirements correctly
- Guide customers through successful POCs and implementations
- Provide support to our customers in POCs, during integration and in production
- Build a methodology that delivers continuous results and measures success
- Work cross functionally to bring all necessary resources to the table to deliver success
- Provide customer support and solve issues in integration and production leveraging knowledge of product and interactions with Customer success, Engineering and QA teams.
- Experience in consulting firm leading customer projects with demonstrated analytic and problem solving skills; or experience as Product manager in technology products around the financial, hospitality or other services sectors
- MBA or relevant Master’s degree in business, technology or engineering is highly preferred
- Previous Customer Success in enterprise and / or SaaS environment is a plus
- Strong project/program management skills
- Technical acumen to allow effective articulation of Enterprise capabilities & offerings highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues
- Comfort with large data sets and ability to extract business insights from analysis
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Solid stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in an organization that develops mobile apps and services for enterprise customers.
- Working knowledge of biometrics or identity software is ideal
- Proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- Confident, and you easily build relationships when working with your customers and internal partners.
- Naturally curious, eager to learn and proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
8 Aspects of our Culture:
- Values are what we value
- High performance
- Freedom & responsibility
- Context, not control
- Highly aligned, loosely coupled
- Continuous Feedback
- Pay Top of Market
- Promotions & Development
- Learn more about Life at Incode!
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful Equity
- Flexible Working Hours & Workplace
- Open Vacation Policy
- Wellness Program
- International Travel Opportunities
- Additional benefit package according to location (401k, medical insurance, etc.)