While headquartered in the US, you are not required to relocate there due to our decentralized team culture. Team working hours fit well within any of the US time zones.
Why apply for the Frontend Web3 Developer
- Be a part of the cutting-edge technology team.
- Gain access to an extensive network in the blockchain industry.
- Design and implement front-end features.
- Help move the company to one of the top leading cryptocurrency companies.
The Frontend Web3 Developer must have:
- A degree in computer science or relevant field or comparable experience
- A good understanding of React concepts such as components, hooks, state management, etc.
- Experience with blockchain, blockchain libraries, and tools such as web3.js, MetaMask, and etc.
- Experience with TDD using unit testing libraries such as Jest, React-testing-library, etc.
- Strong knowledge of webpack, babel, and similar tools.
- Strong knowledge of UI and UX design principles.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems and express solutions in layman’s terms.
- Firm grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Ability to write design documentation and review code for other developers
- Experience with Git.
- Design and implement front-end features according to ReactJS best practices.
- Design UI features with a focus on providing the best user experience possible.
- Adhere to and ensure secure coding best practices are being followed.
- Review other developers’ code.
- Write and review design documents.