At Feeld, we are creating a world where where everyone is more intimately connected to each other and themselves. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for a Full Stack Developer to become part of our remote team and our mission to elevate the human experience of sexuality and relationships.
You will be responsible for developing new features, modules, and pages for our live site, Feeld.co. You’ll collaborate with the website manager and creative team to turn Figma designs into new features.
To be right for this role, you should have expertise in front-end development, Laravel, site maintenance, custom functionality and add-ons. Ideally, you’ll be familiar with Statamic, or other headless CMS.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the website manager and design team to implement new features, modules, and functionalities.
- Provide support for testing and quality assurance across devices and browsers.
- Manage and provide advice on lead capture, storage, and API integrations within CMS.
- Experience with Laravel, and front-end development (Tailwind CSS). Experience with Statamic CMS is a bonus.
- Experience in API development and integration.
- Good understanding of Git setup, control, and management.
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. The company was founded in 2014 and has evolved since to become the open, distributed structure it is now. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture. The whole team is fully remote, which means you work where and when helps you perform at your best. We regard autonomy highly and treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone.
We believe in creating a safe work environment through humanity, fluidity, safety, transparency and progressiveness. When hiring, we look for culture add rather than culture fit.
Because we are a fully remote team, it’s especially important that we create an environment where our colleagues feel included and connected as humans.
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging at Feeld:
Feeld promotes open-mindedness, inclusion, diversity and kindness, both in the world and among our own workforce.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with a history of marginalisation, whether because of race, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability (seen or unseen) or any confluence of intersectional identities.
Our goal is a barrier-free application process and working environment. If you require further details or assistance or have any questions about this process, please let us know at:
Compensation and perks:
We are conscious of how our work and decisions impact other humans and the environment. We design our product and organisation with consideration for the wellbeing and happiness of our members and colleagues. We believe in technology and working environments that enable people to live a meaningful, fulfilled life.
Therefore, we offer our staff:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- A fully remote working situation
Feeld’s way of working is designed to proactively prevent burnout and an “always on” culture.
Our interview process:
- Your first conversation with Feeld will be a screening call with our recruiter, where you’ll be able to ask – and receive answers – regarding any general questions you have and to confirm the role is a fit for what you’re seeking.
- Your second conversation will connect you directly with the hiring manager for the role you’re applying to. Here, you’ll have a chance to ask more questions about the work you’ll be doing. This conversation will also focus on your past work experiences.
- The next step for most of our roles is a candidate challenge. This is an evaluation of the skills relevant to be successful in this role and generally takes about an hour to complete.
- Your third conversation allows you the opportunity to meet the team members you might be working with on a daily basis. Here, you’ll be able to ask questions about team processes, workflow, and the employee experience at Feeld.
- We generally make an offer within 2 weeks of our final call, and offer a flexible start date that can begin as early as the next Monday after you sign our offer documentation.
- Of note: all of our interviews are conducted remotely, and our interviewers will work with you to find an agreeable interview time based on mutual availability.
We understand we’re asking you to invest your time and best efforts in our process, and are appreciative of getting the chance to better know who you are as a person and candidate. In return, we’re committed to offering transparent communication and prompt feedback as you navigate this application with us.