You will own technical development & maintenance responsibilities for Rupiah Token’s front-end and back-end engineering. Using your technical knowledge and passion for building features, you will team up with our top engineers to build the most secure and reliable blockchain-based offerings for investors in Southeast Asia.
In this role, you will:
- Develop customer-facing UI and back-end services to develop Rupiah Token, including for its users’ and business processes’ needs.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Monitor system stability to optimize server resources.
- Build libraries and frameworks to support web application development, improve efficiency, and enhance code quality.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to a culture of learning improvement.
Why You Should Join Us
- Gain exposure to blockchain technology and the opportunity to apply it in feature development directly.
- Team up with the top engineering team in a supportive environment to foster your career growth and personal well-being.
- Have the opportunity to work from anywhere.
Who We Are Looking For
- Possess over four years of practical production experience working as a Go developer.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of server-side Go development.
- Have demonstrated an excellent track record of delivering high-quality projects with great UI/UX using modern front-end UI technologies like React Native (preferred), Vue, Angular, >
- Own exceptional self-organizational and time-management skills.