This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a founding engineering team, to own and built-out a product, and make a direct impact on the company’s growth.
As a Full-stack engineer, you will take development from where the protocol ends, all the way to a beautiful UI and a delightful UX. All our non-EVM code is Typescript (we currently use The Graph, Node, and React/Next).
For this role, we’re looking for someone mid-level, senior, or more experience.
- You will own the architecture, design, and development of the product
- You will work closely with our designer and beta users
- You will work with other engineers to define the development process and best practices
- You’re looking for a full-time position
- You have at least 2 years of experience at a fast-growing (ideally VC-backed) startup or scale-up
- You have previous experience developing web3 applications (ideally)
- You are pragmatic, detail-oriented and love building quality products
- You are a self-motivated, autonomous individual who thrives in fast-paced environments
About the hiring process
We’ll talk a lot. We’ll talk about things you’ve previously worked on and things you’re passionate about. We’ll also meet in person and work together to confirm our fit – you’ll get paid as a contractor for this.
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Competitive package
- Commitment: Full time