We have created a role for a dedicated Global Head of Finance Services Industry (FSI) to lead go-to market strategy and be accountable for the global growth of Canonical in that sector.
The successful candidate will drive our sales in the FSI vertical and inform our marketing, alliances, and product investments to support that effort. They will be responsible for go-to-market planning across for both indirect and direct sales, working closely with regional sales leaders as well as our alliance team covering IHVs, ISVs and GSIs.
Candidates will be expected to have extensive experience working in financial services IT, either as a customer or as a vendor focused on the sector.
This role is about commercial leadership of Canonical’s financial sector go-to-market and offerings:
- building alliances and relationships with global leaders in the financial services and fintech ecosystems
- shaping our content and messaging strategy for banks, insurance and fintech institutions
- driving business development and sector-focused sales globally for Canonical
- guiding product management to ensure fitness of our platform and solutions in the financial sector
Valued skills and experience
The successful candidate will bring:
- Experience in lead generation and business development from the finance sector
- Deep commercial experience encompassing revenue and costs
- Familiarity with relevant industry requirements and standards
- A technical or scientific background/qualifications
- Proven leadership and presentation skills
- Awareness of Ubuntu and Canonical’s competition and opportunities
- Track record of data-driven decision-making
What Canonical offers:
- Personal learning and development budget
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for travel
Canonical is a growing international software company that works with the open-source community to deliver Ubuntu, the world’s best free software platform. Our services help businesses worldwide reduce costs, improve efficiency and enhance security with Ubuntu.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products. Whatever your identity we will give your application fair consideration.