We are hiring a Demand Generation Coordinator for our German market.
As Demand Generation Manager for Germany, you will be able to directly impact Gympass’s revenue, map the buyer’s journey from start to close, and increase awareness across enterprise companies.
- You will be responsible for creating and executing integrated, multi-channel campaigns in the German market (e.g. email, social media, events).
- You will help drive our enterprise growth marketing engine. This means you will be in charge of lead generation but also of conversion rates from lead to MQL with the main objective to drive our revenue targets.
- You will work cross-functionally with peers in global marketing, SMB marketing, and MarkOps. Your most important relationship will be with the German sales teams.
- You will also be responsible for tracking and reporting on the progress and performance of all German campaigns, providing continuous input on how to test and optimize, and making strategic recommendations on the planning and execution of all campaigns.
WHO YOU ARE
- Demand generation background, with 2+ years of experience in a B2B environment
- Good cross-functional collaboration skills, especially a good understanding of sales cycles and inbound pipelines
- An organized methodology of iterating on existing or new campaigns and experimenting to increase results
- An OKR and data-focused approach to measuring your own performance
- German native speaker and strong English skills (English is the corporate language and will be the main language of communication with your manager, marketing peers, and global counterparts)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We’re a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
(If you are based in Portugal, you will have access to digital fitness programs and online wellness resources and + Additional fitness subsidy to access onsite gyms and fitness studios)
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to cover the costs of working from home. Our offices are in Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain, and the UK. You can work from any office or remotely based in any of these countries.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days paid holiday per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!).
If you are based in Germany, you will receive a minimum of 30 days paid holiday per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!).
PARENTAL LEAVE: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent’s relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive environment filled with passionate individuals from all over the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.