eSkillz Games is seeking a talented and driven Graphic Design Intern to join our Gaming Studio Marketing team!
Visual Designers at eSkillz work side by side with our CMO and Marketing Team to visually express our brand consistently and effectively.
- Create visual assets for Marketing, Advertising and Social campaigns.
- Create content for social media, presentation decks and infographics.
- Brief and project manage external design agencies.
- Collaborate on setting the visual identity of the eSkillz brand.
- In the final year of, or recently completed graphic design degree or equivalent.
- Passion for video games and knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Strong type and graphic design skills.
- Interest and knowledge of the Web3 space.
- Thorough experience creating graphics/illustrations using Figma or Sketch.
- Some knowledge of motion design (After Effects or other) is a plus.
- Good knowledge of touching up photos using Photoshop/Lightroom.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
You’re a good team fit if you…
Communicate well online, can work autonomously, and thrive when given responsibility.
Take ownership of your work, and you can manage projects and work to strict deadlines.
What we offer
- Work in a growing, young and exciting blockchain gaming company.
- Want to start your own business one day? See and learn what it takes to scale a startup business.
- Work with genuinely fantastic people who value candour, kindness, and discipline.
- Work from home.
- Small token allocation and some digital assets when launched.
Working for eSkillz Games
- We have a remote global team.
- To work for us, you need a stable internet connection and laptop or desktop, a passion for getting stuff done, outstanding communication skills, and an obsession with fine details.