Our client, a well-known CPG company, is looking for a highly creative Graphic Designer for a long-term contract.
In this role you will build conceptual ideas into creative visual representations, both in print and digital mediums. You will need to take direction from ideas and convert them into a design that connects business strategies into bright compelling solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. To succeed in this role you need a thorough understanding of branding and visual communications, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with Visual Communications Manager for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, and social materials.
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established corporate brand identity.
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout.
- Use trend intelligence and have an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- 2D (3 years of experience is preferred)