The community plays a central role in everything we do at Gravity Sketch. Our product and business would not be here today without the active and engaged members who have provided us with product feedback, user advocacy, and support. Community is also central to our go to market engine. All our enterprise customers started from a handful of passionate users advocating for the product.
We have many foundational assets in place to build a world class community program: a 50k+ strong active Instagram community, 120k+ MAUs, some of the largest brands in the world as customers (Adidas, Ford, Volkswagen Group, etc) who talk about us, and a user base who engage with us consistently through Discord and social media.
As a senior leader of the marketing team, you will own defining what our community playbook looks like, and over time building out the team to successfully deliver community programs, infrastructure, and member growth.
- Research, connect, and get familiar with our community members. Understand their needs and desires for engagement.
- Establish and execute on programs to grow advocates and champions in our community and increase the size, connected-ness, and engagement of the community as a whole
- Build programs and resources that enable our community to interact with one another more easily, to learn about topics of interest (e.g., file formats, import/export workflows), and to learn more about 3D creative workflows from Gravity Sketch and one another
- Be the internal champion for the community: feeding in product feedback/needs, content needs, tone of voice, and topics of interest to the product, marketing, sales and customer success teams
- Act as a partner to marketing and product in connecting our community driven growth motion to our product and marketing growth strategy
- Humanize the Gravity Sketch brand as part of building trust and a genuine relationship with the community, for example through increasing transparency and sharing with the community what is going on internally
- Establish, measure and report on KPIs to measure community health and engagement
- Considerable experience building and leading Community programs
- Understanding of PLG and how community drives growth in a Saas business.
- Passionate about the design industry and empathetic to the needs and challenges designers face in their 3D workflows
- Able to form deep meaningful relationships with the community, individually and at scale
- Creative in approach to problem solving, for example being able to think of outside the box approaches for campaigns we could run which would delight the community
- Comfortable with diving deep into our business model to define measures of community health and how community drives product led growth
- Highly organized and methodical, with good verbal and written communication (in English)
- Ability and desire to be hands-on with execution to get things done
This role can be fully remote within -5 hours from the UK or based in Western Europe, we also have our office in Brixton, London, which you are welcome to use as much or little as suits you best.
- Uncapped holidays: Startup world is busy, we encourage taking time off to recharge and rest.
- Flexible working: we appreciate that everyone has their optimum setup and things to work around in life. We would support remote and hybrid working as well as varying hours.
- £50/ month personal wellbeing budget
- Private healthcare
- £1,000 personal budget per year for professional development. You will learn a lot here but there may be more want or need. With this budget, we aim to support you in your career growth.
- Team lunch Wednesdays: out together in person, or virtually with food delivery credit.
- Socials & a biannual global meet up: we are passionate about bringing everyone together whenever we can, this helps build tighter bonds and alignment.
- Enhanced parental leave policy (maternity and paternity)
- Cyclescheme & Techscheme
- Chance to work at a fast growing start-up changing how the products of the future are designed, and exposure to a transparent startup journey
- Real work ownership – you drive your own initiatives and have an opportunity to take your work all the way through to launch.
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading design companies
- Transparent insight into the startup journey, plus unparalleled learning if you’re up for the challenge!