As the Head of Growth and Marketing, you will drive global demand generation by leading our growth strategy across all channels. You will manage our marketing team and drive brand awareness, user acquisition, and customer engagement.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth strategy to increase our customer base, revenue, and market share.
- Develop and execute a global marketing strategy, for all Strike products including B2B and B2C.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including digital, social media, email, events, and more.
- Lead planning, execution, and management of a multi-million dollar marketing budget.
- Use data and analytics to inform decision-making, track performance, and optimize campaigns.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners, including agencies and vendors.
- Partner with internal teams on product launches and go-to-market strategies.
- Partner with senior leadership across Strike, including finance, product, engineering, partnerships, legal, communications, and others.
- 5+ years of experience in FinTech, with a proven track record of driving user acquisition and revenue growth.
- Strong leadership skills, with prior experience managing and mentoring a team.
- Deep expertise in digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, and content marketing.
- Experience driving demand generation on a global scale, with a strong understanding of regional differences and nuances.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use data to inform decision-making and drive results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
Strike is a remote-first company, paying competitive compensation based on market and location.
- Salary range: $200-$230K
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Health, dental, and vision insurance premium contributions; short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance
- Cell phone and internet reimbursement
- Flexible PTO, sick leave & parental leave
- Access to a company 401k plan