As the Institutional Sales lead you will own the capital markets sales process at Open Block Labs. This will include running the sales cycle from lead generation to close, as well as maintaining relationships. Target protocol participants will be a wide array of individuals and institutions including crypto-native HNIs, DeFi-focused funds, crypto institutional partners, fintechs and others. This could also eventually include crypto-curious “traditional finance” players such as Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, and Apollo.
- Lead the capital markets sales strategy and own the sales cycle end-to-end
- Cultivate existing leads from the team’s network, and regularly generate new prospects
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the yield opportunities of the protocol and protocol mechanics
- Create onboarding documentation and partnerships to address the needs of institutional protocol participants
- Leverage team and community resources to build an ongoing relationship management program
- Work with the community to improve reporting processes
- Passionate about crypto and the Open Block Labs mission!
- 5+ years of experience leading sales with HNIs and/or institutional partners, specifically having focused on clients who write $1m – $100m checks
- Comfortable with concepts related to off-chain debt capital markets deal structuring
- Ability to transform nebulous goals into concrete, milestone-based project plans
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and find solutions to challenging problems
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
Open Block Labs is building the future of crypto.
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world’s problems better, together.