We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the Team
This team is part of the Global Business Service (GBS) Centre, home to specialized teams of operations experts, many with years of first-hand experience across a wide range of industries and sectors. This team supports customers globally through different channels such as live chat, emails, tickets, social media, and many more. We work closely with all our key stakeholders, such as Marketing, Finance, and Payment Operations, to successfully launch various global products while understanding the associated risks and management strategies for business growth.
About the Opportunity
The Head of Learning & Development and Quality Assurance is accountable for the development, planning and successful delivery of an organizational programme of core, specialist and professional learning and development initiatives that meet operational and regulatory requirements to ensure that all employees are suitably qualified, competent and skilled to undertake their roles. The successful candidate will lead a high-performing Learning and Development function, responsible for implementation of agreed strategic objectives, on plan and within agreed financial parameters.
The Head of Learning and Development will also be responsible to drive employees engagement and retention by leading and co-ordinating career development, succession planning, talent management, leadership development and professional development initiatives that help to make the company a great place to work. At your core, you will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, result-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on the fly. You must also have strong prioritization skills and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
Requirements: What We Look For In You
- Minimum 7 years experience in Learning & Development field with a proven track record of designing and implementing effective training programs
- Significant previous team leadership experience, including managing remote / dispersed teams
- Demonstrable experience of successfully developing and implementing learning and development plans across an organization
- Successful track record of working in collaboration with and as part of senior leadership teams
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communications including awareness of impact of communication on desired audience
- Flexible communication >
- Persuasive influencer who is comfortable communicating at senior leadership level
- Effective report writing and presentation skills
- Technical understanding and previous experience of developing Learning Management Systems
- Able to operationalize strategic plans into tangible and sustainable results
- Detail-focused and analytical, with strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Comfortable operating in a matrix organisation and delivering through others as part of a shared vision
- A high performing, target driven individual who is passionate about delivering an outstanding colleague experience
- Key Responsibilities: What You’ll be Doing
- Build effective, collaborative working relationships with relevant senior leadership representatives, site leaders, HR teams and subject matter experts to understand and continually re-evaluate organizational learning and development needs to ensure they are aligned with business needs and current regulatory and legislative requirements
- Develop and oversee the delivery of an agreed learning and development strategy, which meets the short, medium and long-term aims of the organisation.
- Lead and coach the Learning and Development team to ensure it is high-performing and value adding through effective recruitment, induction, training, development, performance management and leadership of all members of the team
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the L&D function to ensure processes and practices are continually reviewed and lessons learned lead to change and best practice.
- Maintain an internal and external focus, horizon scanning and networking to explore and identify the most effective and innovative training, learning and delivery initiatives and projects to ensure that company is a sector-leader in respect of career and professional development.
- Ensure that Company’s blended delivery methodologies are fit for purpose and appropriate given the changing needs of the business and our residents and patients
- Build and create robust methods for tracking, reporting, evaluating and analysing performance of the L&D function and the effectiveness of the programme it delivers
- Lead the planned performance development review, succession planning and talent management cycle, helping to identify future leaders and high potential colleagues and working with relevant stakeholders to develop suitable development plans/programmes
- Oversee the delivery of a planned programme of management and leadership development activity to ensure Priory has effective, high-quality and stable leadership at all levels of the organisation
- Manage third-party relationships and contract negotiations with external stakeholders and providers to ensure effective use of resources
- Define, allocate and manage the L&D budget, making data-driven recommendations during budget setting to ensure the most effective allocation of resources and return on investment
- Pro-actively manage positive internal communications in conjunction with relevant stakeholders to ensure widespread awareness of L&D activity and performance at all levels across company
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Yearly Bonuses).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion – we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment – Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.