We’re a diverse group of committed individuals empowered to thrive on challenge, share ideas, and pursue our ambition to transform the way commerce works.
So what about you? Do you want to help shape the future? Join us and you’ll open the gateway to a world of endless possibilities.
At Productsup you’ll be an intrinsic player in a vibrant culture that brings together people with opportunities, ideas with implementation, and ambition with achievement.
You can make great things happen in your career by making great things happen in commerce.
Productsup – the place where people are empowered to shape the future of commerce.
Your role and goals
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Head of People Operations who is used to supporting a globally diverse People Team and organisation.
As a key member of the Global People Leadership Team at Productsup, you will champion and lead the People Operations team to deliver a world class employee journey from candidate through to fully onboarded employee and beyond as we scale and grow. You will lead our P&C Operational team who provide front line and specialist advice and guidance to managers and employees. You will ensure our processes and technologies are fit for purpose whilst proactively leading and continually improving the service delivery across Productsup, with the aim of delighting our employees with the services offered.
If you have exceptional people and communication skills, a strong people operations background in established and scaling companies, and you thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment – we would love to hear from you!
In your first 3 months you will:
- Get up to speed with Productsup’s structure and People Operations processes
- Take leadership of the People Operations team, including generalists, specific country specialists, and office managers
- Work on a variety of international labour law topics, alongside external counsel
- Give your input on general people-related topics as part of the People & Culture department’s leadership team
- Form solid relationships with all relevant stakeholders (such as Finance, Talent Acquisition, and People Business Partners)
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Work closely with all members of your team to optimise, scale, and automate people processes
- Lead Productsup’s globalisation efforts from the P&C operational perspective, for example by putting new documents, policies, tools, or external payroll providers in place
- Develop your team members’ unique skill sets and empower them to further grow
What you bring to the team
- 8+ years of experience in HR with at least 3 years of experience leading People Operations teamsin larger or scaling organisations
- Labour law experience in Germany; any knowledge of labour law in the US, Netherlands, France, Spain, India, or Australia is a plus
- Experience of HR Service delivery, proven operational experience in resource and capacity planning and working to SLA’s/ KPI’s
- Knowledge or experience of working with HR technology products, experience of using Personio, Culture Amp and Greenhouse desirable
- Proven experience of managing budgets successfully
- Demonstrates resilience in a complex, challenging environment and amindset of continuous improvement
- Exceptional communicator; an ability to influence and persuade at Executive Level
- “Get things done” and solution-oriented attitude
- Business fluent German and English skills
What we offer you
- A permanent position with an attractive salary at our growing company
- The option to work remotely and flexibly, because we know outstanding talent knows best how and where to work
- A unique and thorough onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins and outs of our company and product
- Ongoing internal and external training, plus a yearly learning budget to help you continuously grow professionally and further your career with Productsup
- Opportunities for engaging in our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, plus one paid Impact Day per year dedicated to voluntary work
- Employee referral bonuses: we know that talent attracts talent, and we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team
- The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility, impacting the company’s growth in an international environment with 40+ nationalities
- Discounted Urban Sports membership
Productsup values diversity. We celebrate our differences and strive to learn from each other with the firm conviction that diversity drives innovation. Our commitment to equal opportunities begins at the hiring process and extends to our whole working culture. We pledge to social and environmental initiatives that support a sustainable environment. Everyone has a unique contribution to make and all are welcome.