Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Support the embedding of management’s Group-wide Internal Control Environment (ICE) Framework, advising on Process Controls, Entity Level Controls, IT Application Controls and IT General Controls;
- Support internal readiness assessments for Service Organisation Control (SOC) 1 and 2 reports (both Type I and II), supporting the global business’ operations, reporting and compliance objectives;
- Support the development and delivery of a first line management testing model, including the annual scoping approach and ongoing process and control design and operating effectiveness assessments;
- Build strong working relationships with the central and local functions (e.g. Finance, Operations, HR, IT) to ensure sufficient and effective controls are in place across key processes and applications;
- Perform risk assessments and walkthroughs, supporting management in the preparation / updating of process flows, descriptions and risk control matrices in accordance with ICE criteria;
- Identify potential gaps and support management in the design, monitoring and reporting of remediation plans to address any control issues;
- Work closely with Internal Audit to understand high risk areas and provide support to management in addressing audit observations;
- Actively participate in the design and implementation of the global risk management framework;
- Assist with audit readiness, policy management, SOX compliance and other special projects.
- Experience working in banking, financial services, fintech or tech sector;
- Experience working in audit, risk, compliance, legal or finance;
- Strong interest in crypto and genuine enthusiasm for the crypto mission;
- Basic understanding of crypto concepts (e.g. blockchain);
- Strong organizational skills, as well interpersonal and communication skills.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire