Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we’ll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
Currently looking for:
KYC Analyst (Remote)
The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative and analytical support to the KYC Onboarding Team with a view to ensure KYC reviews are prioritized and completed in a timely way and that all applicable information is appended to each case file in accordance with documented procedures.
The position will entail written and, on occasions, verbal communication and the incumbent should demonstrate a natural ability to communicate politely and clearly with internal and external parties, whilst in command of the facts pertinent to the case.
The incumbent will maintain and develop strong relationships and network amongst peers in the industry to learn and share best practices and analytical techniques.
In performing the role, the incumbent will continuously strive to continuously self-develop and enhance their skill sets incl. understanding blockchain technology, virtual currencies, suspicious activities in the space, criminals’ modus operandi and best investigative practices to mitigate against the risk of money laundering, financing terrorism or violating sanctions on behalf of Bitfinex and to ensure the company’s robust Regulatory Compliance.
In addition to the skill set preferred requirements listed below the incumbent must be able to work independently with minimum supervision, (seeking guidance as required), flexible as to working arrangement and hours and confident in making decisions as delegated by Manager Compliance / CCO.
- Secondary education (University or College Preferred)
- Experience in KYC analytical function
- Introductory level AML experience incl. customer and enhanced due diligence,
- (CDD/EDD), AML/CTF/Sanctions Investigations, SAR/STR reporting
- Basic knowledge of blockchain technology, (enhanced in the role)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, (incl. creating pivot tables)
- Demonstrated critical-thinking skills, (decision-making)
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Organizational understanding, (enhanced in the role)