As a Lead, DevSecOps, you will work collaboratively with other engineering team members to deploy software and maintain and operate our systems; assist in automating and streamlining our operations and processes; maintain tools for deployment, operations, and monitoring of key systems; troubleshoot and resolve issues in our non production environments; and maintain uptime for our sites, apps, and content
A successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about a security and its technical challenges, with the ability to closely align with technology teams to build security from the start into our solutions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in implementing a secure, robust and high availability DevSecOps pipeline.
- Automate build & deployment processes.
- Work closely with engineers, QA, project managers throughout the software lifecycle in successfully delivering best in class, large scale systems.
- Implement push button deployment at scale with zero downtime.
- Implement a secure Systems and Software Development Lifecycle with security gates and testing across SAST, DAST, SCA, and vulnerability scans with an emphasis on automating tools and process integration.
- Define the processes, practices, and tools enabling CI/CD, maximizing the speed, security, and quality of product delivery.
- Manage and operate on non production and production environments
- Full stack distributed web development experience.
- Proficiency in Terraform, Ansible, Gitlab
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux management and troubleshooting.
- Good oral/written communication skills.
- Manage non production or production environments.
- 5+ years of experience building and leading security and DevSecOps.
- Experience in public cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud).
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, AKS, EKS
- Knowledge of pods, nodes, deployments (blue-green, canary, rollbacks, etc.), load balancers, and Helm charts
- Experience maintaining Security in a container environment
- Certification in AWS, Azure, or GCP is plus
- Experience with Site Reliability is a plus.
- Exposure to TUF, SLSA, Static and Dynamic code analysis tools
WHY HEX TRUST?
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in brand new offices in the heart of Hong Kong’s Central business district. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
- Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
- Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
- Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
- Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or to work in >